Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Songs

Assalamualaikum to my m0slem br0thers aNd greetiNgs t0 the 0thers.,,

WAAAHHHH.,!!!! I just updated my s0ngs.,, It is n0w the Twilight Soundtrack.,!! I'm such a fan 0n twilight you kn0w.,, the best is River Flows In You by Yiroma 0r better kN0wN as Bella's Lullaby by Carter., here's the list off the s0Ngs queued accordiNg t0 the 0ST.,,

1. Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
2. Decode by Paramore
3. Full M00n by The Black Ghosts
4. Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park
5. Spotlight by MUTEMATH
6. Go All The Way (Into The Twilight) by Perry Farell
7. Tremble For My Beloved by Collective Soul
8. I Caught Myself by Paramore
9. Eyes On Fire by Blue Foundation
10. Never Think by Rob Pattinson
11. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
12 Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell

Enj0y.,!!

No comments: